Friday, April 17, 2009

Start your own Mobile Dry Cleaning Service Business

You can start your own mobile dry cleaning service business, and work for yourself, part time, or full time. You do not need to own your own dry cleaning store, to make money in the dry cleaning business. There are plenty of dry cleaning stores, all around town. You can work out a deal with one, or several of them, and let them know you are starting your own mobile dry cleaning service. You will be picking up customers dry cleaning, from their offices, businesses, stores, and homes, and you will be bringing it in for cleaning, and you want a discount rate for quantity orders, you will be bringing them.
You could make up a flier, and contact business with lots of employees, let them know you are out front from such and such a time, and you take, and receive their laundry, at those times. You could set up your own route, and work where you want to work at. You could spend the morning out picking up the laundry orders. Then, in the afternoons, you could drop it all off, and take the rest of the day off.

http://www.crazybooksanddvdsimake.com/

4 comments:

  1. I would love to start my own mobile laundry washing service. There are a lot of elderly people in my neighborhood who could use the service. There are also a lot of large families with busy moms. I bet I could make a fortune.

    http://www.getitdoneironing.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. laundry service in London

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website. MÃ¥tteservice Holstebro

    ReplyDelete